Monday 10 November 2008

3 days after..

Therefore I am.
Wasn't that suppose to be starting with: "I think"??
Well, not in this case, it doesn't. I am here - I was meant to say.
I've landed in trekking boots, polar fleece, heavy duty jeans, and so-called breathable jacket. Waterproof, breathable jacket. I started thinking that my skin must have similar qualities - waterproof and breathable, right? With a little difference - my jacket did not have beads of sweat all over itself, when carrying 90L rucksack, 10kg photobag and a laptop, while dragging another 20 kg suitcase from arctic (in comparison) London to tropical Hong Kong.
End of whining though! ..I sound like a grumpy, old man, who serves time in County Jail.
Weather, in fact, is fantastic.
I bet, that not many of You can enjoy 25-30 degrees C of daily temperature, sunshine throughout the day, pleasant breeze and icy-cool refreshments every other corner.
Maybe apart the last one. (..only said that to make You feel better!)
Who, however, wants those refreshments in a winter? I suggest, You have a warming flip and read on..
Let the adventure begin!!!

No comments: